Midnight Snack

5:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments



My songs are my pillows tonight
They know when I’m sad
They know me more than you
They are my lullabies when you’re gone.

You know what really hurts me?
Only the wind during twilight hugs me
I can only hear the whispers of dead souls
And here you are innocent as a baby.

How long will I wait for you?
I’m too exhausted of this game
Only the corpse of the past
Knows how much I want you.

The cold breeze of February
Reminds me of my manhood
That we will never be together
That I can breathe without you.

Take off the curtains
I don’t need to hide
I need to see the world
And tell them I need nobody.

Someday you’ll understand
The reasons behind my silence
I do miss you
But I‘m afraid I was only a dust in the past.

I will never end up ruined
I will show you my power
I can be somebody else
I can be the enemy you feared to be.

Trust me I can handle all the pains
I can definitely erase you in my mind
Everything will turn to me
And I will crush you piece by piece.

I’m tired of chasing you
I’m running away
I will never go back
To the past that leaves me speechless.

My songs are my pillows tonight They know when I’m sad They know me more than you They are my lullabies when you’re gone. Y...

0 comments: